Be eco-friendly and go green with our 13mm Baling Twine/Tape. This strap is used for tying and keeping plastic or cardboard materials that will be recycled or disposed of. Our Baling Twine/Tape are designed with an anti-ravel technique which prevents the straps from needlessly falling off the roll.
If you would like to try before you buy, we will be happy to send you 2 Free Samples of our Baling Tape:
Suitable for every type of Cardboard & Plastic Baler including, Mil-tek, Orwak, Mac Fab, Kenburn, Strautman, Bramidan, Dicom, Pel, LSM, KK and many other Baler Types also
- Suitable for all Types of Cardboard and Plastic Balers
- Made from a Special Formula which makes it very flexible, soft to the touch and as a result is much safer for you and your employees to use
Anti-unravel Design which prevents it from needlessly falling of the Roll
- Suitable for Bales up to 350 Kgs
Free Safety Knife for safely cutting the Baling Tape
2 Free Samples available if you want to try before you buy - (see home page).
100% £Money Back Product Satisfactions Guarantee
FREE Delivery to UK & Ireland
1. Breaking Strain: 380 Kgs
2. Inner Diameter of Core 76 mm
3. Outer Diameter of Core 80/84 mm
4. Core / Tube Wall 2/4 mm
5. Strap Width 13mm
6. Bale Strap length per Coil: Comes in 2 Optional Lengths: 250M or 500M. See buying Options above!
✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
Here at Baling Tape Direct, we go above and beyond our duty in providing you with the most durable Baling Tapes and Straps in the market.